Your fitness-friendly milkshake *
Our Shape Shake doesn't want to get in the way of lunchtime. Or force you to give up your beloved snacks. Instead of evil calories and sugar bombs, just sip a shape shake with a smile. When you're craving something sweet. As delicious as a creamy milkshake. But less carbs and fat. More protein and fiber. Perfect after every workout. Or whenever you feel like it!
- As delicious as a milkshake but with fewer calories **
- Whey protein from grass-fed milk
Naturally delicious, with refined sweetness: the perfect shake, just the way you like it.
We asked you what you thought, and you helped us improve. Now our Shape Shake is the perfect alternative to your high-calorie treats. With 5,000 of you as our testers, we have reconsidered and refined the recipe over several months. For a Shape Shake that tastes like your favorite milkshake, only completely natural. With balanced sweetness, and more delicious than ever before.
Our secret? Whey protein from grass-fed milk.
No shake without protein, and no whey protein without milk. That's why we do everything right, from the very beginning. Our proteins are sourced from the best milk from our grazing cows. Far from the European minimum standard of just 120 days, our grass-fed raised cows are allowed to graze on evergreen meadows virtually all year round. As many as 328 days on average. Because it's the milk that makes the difference.
WHY DO WE USE PROTEIN FROM NEW ZEALAND AND NOT FROM REGIONAL PRODUCERS?
Our proteins ...
- ...set new standards. 120 days outside just isn't good enough for us. Only protein with the NZMP seal guarantees milk from cows that graze freely 328 days a year.
- ...is unique in Europe. You can only find whey protein made from NZMP-certified grass-fed milk at foodspring.
- ...is completely tailored to your goals. The variety and composition of protein in grass-fed milk is only available in New Zealand.
Our environmental awareness...
- ...gets its start in the pasture. Chemical fertilizer? No way. Our cows take care of that themselves.
- ...goes the extra mile. Our farms in New Zealand produce 3 times less CO2 emissions than the global average.***
- ...has nothing to hide. Is New Zealand really far away? No doubt about it. But just 5% of the CO2 emissions from pasture to protein are generated via transport.
Our grass-fed cows ...
- ... graze outdoors for 328 days. In Europe, 120 days are enough to pass as grass-fed milk.
- ... only produce a healthy 11 liters of fresh, grass-fed milk per day. European high-yield cows produce 20 liters, which is very stressful for the animals.
- ... have plenty of space. Two foodspring cows graze on an area equivalent to one football field.
Our farmers ...
- ... have perfected their expertise over generations. 10,500 farmer families form a large cooperative, in which each farm has a say.
- ... focus on responsible dairy farming for their cows, the environment and themselves. Milk at dumping price like in Europe? Distress in New Zealand.
- ... always think one step ahead. They know that the best milk only comes from cows that are allowed to graze on lush pastures. It all comes down to sustainable husbandry and land care.